February 2 - February 3
Frosty 5k, Polar Bear Plunge and Chocolate Tour
Sculptures will be in Downtown Lewisburg, located along Market Street and in Hufnagle Park
Sponsored by: The Lewisburg Downtown Partnership
Ice Festival Candle of Love
A special commemorative ICE candle sculpture will be placed on Market Street on Feb. 2nd during Lewisburg’s Ice Festival. Your name and your loved one’s name will be printed on a poster and placed in the kiosk on Market Street- Lewisburg. With your permission the information will be available in social media as well.
Candle of Love benefits Lewisburg Downtown Partnership. Lewisburg Downtown Partnership’s mission is to work diligently to ensure that downtown remains the heart and soul of Lewisburg.
The award-winning www.lewisburgpa.com has become the cornerstone of downtown marketing; and the spirit of collaboration that formed the LDP has broadened and strengthened, resulting in Lewisburg’s burgeoning vibrancy. But there is a level of vibrancy that we have not seen yet downtown, and the current strategic plan sets a road map to get there. Vision-Downtown Lewisburg will be the cultural and economic magnet for the region.
Ongoing LDP Initiatives:
- Maintains www.lewisburgpa.com
- Heart of Lewisburg Ice Festival
- Sales event & promotional planning
- The Ambassador Program-LDP volunteers visit downtown businesses several times a year to share information and receive input
- Support for existing and new businesses
- Partnerships with community stakeholders that create community and economic opportunity