Instead of crowded Halloween parades or long trick-or-treating lines, come to downtown Lewisburg for the MARKET STREET MASK-A-RADE where you can see and be seen in the costumed cavalcade.
The MARKET STREET MASK-A-RADE will be a time-dispersed event from 11am to 7pm on Saturday, October 31 as an attempt to avoid crowded gatherings over a usually shorter period of time.
- Stop by the Lewisburg Children’s Museum lawn for a slime kit activity bag
- Get a pre-assembled bag of candy in Hufnagle Park
- Show off your costume in front of the live-cam as you strut on the Orange Carpet under the marquee at the Campus Theatre (on the Campus Theatre YouTube channel)
- Get your picture taken with a spooky backdrop by the Bucknell University bookstore
- Pick-up some ghostly hot cocoa mix at the East end of Market Street
- Get spooked by strolling ghouls and goblins
- Check out the holiday decor in the store windows along the way
Festive house decorating on the part of Borough residents is also encouraged to keep the spirit of Halloween alive. However, there will not be official trick-or-treat hours in the Borough this year.
Anti-virus face masks are required and everyone is reminded to keep safe social distances from others while practicing responsible hygiene.
For up-to-date information, please visit: www.LewisburgNeighborhoods.org/COVID-safe-halloween. Donations being accepted by Lewisburg Neighborhoods at the following link: bit.ly/donateCSH. PayPal donations have a minimum amount of $20. If you want to donate smaller sums or avoid the service fee, mail a check made out to Lewisburg Neighborhoods to P.O. Box 298, Lewisburg, PA 17837.